LimitState are pleased to announce the release of LimitState:FORM v3.1, which adds a range of additional functionality to the editing and filtering tools, as well as incorporating a number of tweaks and bugfixes.
Highlights of this release include:
1. FRAME ANALYSIS FOR BETTER EDITS AND FILTERING
We've added the ability to switch to a frame representation during analysis, meaning that the inherent strength of the structure can be used and modifications are even more likely to be successful.
2. ENHANCED FILTER AND AUTO-FILTER OPTIONS
Extra filter options have been incorporated in order to help generate a cleaner, more manageable structure.
- based on a set number of allowed members;
- for a maximum number of members at a joint; or
- to remove members that are below a defined angle to each other.
3. DEFLECTION LIMITS ON LOADS
Users can now set deflection limits on point loads, as well as on rigid bodies within the structure.